Sunday, February 26, 2012

Weekend Weather 2/24-2/25

Weekend Weather Report

Friday - Really overcast today; stratus clouds observed.  Some small snowflakes falling this afternoon.  Temperature only reached 30F in the morning and stayed steady throughout the day.  Moderate winds W-NW 10 to 12MPH (winds shifted from north to west at around midday).  Cool winds from the west and north are being drawn towards the low pressure systems moving over the Great Lakes right now.

Saturday -  Cold this morning. Must have been 15F or lower, but temperatures rose over the course of the day.  Winds from the NW-W at about 5 to 10 at midday.  Really windy and while I was the bars I noticed the wind completely shift and became an East wind.  I thought that was kind of weird but being that I was intoxicated and going to the bar I had no clue what was going on.

Observed 926 Menomonie Street Eau Claire, Wi 54703

No comments:

Post a Comment